Here are some new pictures of Brennan. He is getting settled in nicely and seems to be adjusting extremely well.
Can you tell that Ruth likes him?
1 comment:
Dana
said...
Hello there Murpheys!! Its great to hear from you we have been missing you like crazy. Your knew home looks wonderful. Very pretty area I am sure you will just love it. The pictures were great and so fun to see your cute faces once again. We are good here. Busy with the farm. I am currently in Illinois helping Liz and missing Dave. Lets keep in touch.
1 comment:
Hello there Murpheys!! Its great to hear from you we have been missing you like crazy. Your knew home looks wonderful. Very pretty area I am sure you will just love it. The pictures were great and so fun to see your cute faces once again. We are good here. Busy with the farm. I am currently in Illinois helping Liz and missing Dave. Lets keep in touch.
Post a Comment