So the only proof in pics I have to show that we actually drove through six states(not including the state we left or the state we arrived in) are of the welcoming signs of only three of the states:( I really wanted to capture all of them but, some were impossible to stop and get.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
The Move
I guess a person could say the move to Virginia was a near fiasco. But, I actually count it as a very good trip considering many worse alternatives. It was a little difficult to travel with three dogs and three cats but they all did well. I wish that I was able to take more pictures of the trip but, under the circumstances we were travelling quickly and both Adam and I were driving seperate vehicles and our stops were always fast and furious.
So the only proof in pics I have to show that we actually drove through six states(not including the state we left or the state we arrived in) are of the welcoming signs of only three of the states:( I really wanted to capture all of them but, some were impossible to stop and get.


So the only proof in pics I have to show that we actually drove through six states(not including the state we left or the state we arrived in) are of the welcoming signs of only three of the states:( I really wanted to capture all of them but, some were impossible to stop and get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment