Just an update for friends and family. Adam, Brennan and I all moved to Virgina. We arrived September 2 about 9:30pm on a Thursday. It was a fun trip regardless of some of the challenges we had along the way. It was a lot of fun for me to drive through states I have never been in before. We drove through a total of eight states in the order of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. I liked Mississippi and Georgia the best they were very pretty. We stayed over in Shreveport LA, Atlanta GA, and an unexpected stay in Anderson South Carolina(due to the fuel pump going out in the truck).
So far we really enjoy being here. It is difficult sometimes because I feel like a stranger, in a strange place, living in a strange home. I feel a little homeless at times. But, the longer we are here the more it begans to feel like home. I enjoy less insect and cooler mornings and evenings. It is also very beautiful here. We are renting an old farm house that sits on one acre and it is nice and secluded. I posted some pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment