Sooo, another strange thing, it seems that these eastern dairy cows produce square milk. Very strange. Have you run into the same phenomenon there in the West? I hope it digest the same. However, I am glad that they come with instructions on the top.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Strange Happenings Here!
So, Brennan and I went for a ramble in the woods today and to my utter surprise we met a turtle on the trail. I had no idea that there were native turtles here. It turns out that there a many species of turtles here and funny enough two are listed as dangerous, one of them being the snapping turtle. The one we found is called and Eastern Box Turtle luckily it's not listed as dangerous. I don't know what death by turtle would entail.


Sooo, another strange thing, it seems that these eastern dairy cows produce square milk. Very strange. Have you run into the same phenomenon there in the West? I hope it digest the same. However, I am glad that they come with instructions on the top.


Sooo, another strange thing, it seems that these eastern dairy cows produce square milk. Very strange. Have you run into the same phenomenon there in the West? I hope it digest the same. However, I am glad that they come with instructions on the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha I LOVE the tilt and pour! That's awesome
Post a Comment